So you need some help deciding on the wedding jewelry theme? Here are 21 ideas to get you going:
1. Custom made costume jewelry – a great option for all bridal party members, especially for the bridesmaids jewelry
2. Fine jewelry – for the bride with gold and diamonds is the traditional option.
3. Cubic zirconia jewelry – cz jewelry is always a popular choice with the various colors available that can easily match the bridal party’s dresses.
5. Fashion jewelry – going with the contemporary designs in the fashion world for a very NOW wedding. (Click READ MORE for the rest of the tips)
Pearl Jewelry is Timeless Click here for our beautiful designs
6. Gold jewelry – just perfect for all the gold girls so remember there is choice with yellow gold, pink gold and white gold.
7. Sterling silver jewelry – clean crisp shining lines in timeless designs is always a great choice.
8. Celtic jewelry – celebrate the ancient druids and the Celtic love tales with bridal jewelry.
9. Pearl jewelry – pearl earrings, necklaces and bracelets make for bridesmaids jewelry that is treasured for decades as the special pieces from a great wedding.
10. Vintage jewelry – bring to life the style and beauty of the vintage jewelry designers with jewelry that is romantic and captivating.
11. Gem stone jewelry – so many choices with all the colors and tones of the gemstones available.
12. Handcrafted jewelry – with hand made jewelry you get unique jewelry that is always a special treasure that has rich stories behind it.
13. Swarovski jewelry – sparkle with Swarvoski crystal jewelry that brings out the crystal sparkles of a hand-sewn wedding grown.
14. Art deco jewelry – lets your bridal party be part of the swish stylish elegance of the period of design where everything designed was right.
15. Jade jewelry – the treasure of ancient cultures Jade will bring wisdom in tranquillity and is the ideal way to start a successful marriage.
16. Amber jewelry – the fire of amber created over 40,000 years ago has stories and magic wrapped up all in a treasure that can be passed down through the generations.
17. Tribal jewelry – rich heritages and vibrant influences make tribal jewelry designs a parallel between contemporary and traditional.
18. Coral jewelry – vibrant and textured statement pieces that last and last.
19. Victorian jewelry – take to heart traditional values and designs for a long and happy marriage.
20. Birthstone jewelry – where each member of the bridal party wears jewelry showcasing their birthstone.
21. African jewelry – to celebrate cultural influences that bring a rich texture into life. With the heritage and stories behind traditional African jewelry designs you can find the right one for your traditions.
One final tip – pick a color to theme the wedding around and all the choices you’re making will become all that much easier.
Free 50 Wedding Tips! Just email your Name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to have fun!
www.CreativelyBelle.com/design – see our beautiful and affordable jewelry design ranges at our online jewelry store.