For all of us building a successful e-commerce business the need to define the key points for success are always vital. When you think that 80% of sites get less than 10 visitors a day and about 5% of sites get over 90% of online sales income you get to see the real competition for e-commerce success is small and it is easy to be better than the pack.
The trick is to get in the top 90% of successful e-commerce websites, or, more importantly it is to figure out what means success for you and your business.
So here are 9 points for e-commerce success to get you in the top competition band:
- designing and building high-quality sites
- driving visitors to sites with marketing programs
- high usability features
- solid visitor/customer modeling
- creating a substantial market presence
- strong technology practice
- a well-thought-out strategy for continued growth
- quality design work backed by stability
- strong and flexible business systems
Remember, it is no use buiding a great site without great marketing promotions to bring customers to you.
Successful Presents with these Useful and Beautiful Earring Holders!
Click here for more of our earring holder range.
We have more regular free e-commerce articles online at Creatively Belle in our Business Tips area.
www.creativelybelle.com – join the free newsletter and get your monthly free business article
Shop Securely with Creatively Belle using PayPal!