7 Reasons Why Using Jewelry Display Stands Get You More Expo Trade Shows Sales
The question of how to sell and display jewelry for the best results is one asked by all of us who attends trade shows, craft fairs, bridal expos, basically any retail or wholesale exhibition where we are selling jewelry.
For me I have found that using creative jewelry display ideas gives the best results for trade show jewelry display efforts. So here are seven reasons why jewelry display sets get you more sales at your trade show display:
1. Customers can easily see the earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings and are attracted to them and this is exactly what you want as a busy display booth attracts more people and the more people you get to talk to the more sales you get to make.
2. Jewelry display bust, jewelry ring finger display and earring holders can be picked up so customers can have a better look at the jewelry designs. Getting the customers to handle the jewelry gets you more orders because of the building up of the relationship during this process.
3. Beautiful jewelry display stands attract attention in their own right. You want all the attention you can get for your exhibition stand and the more people you have looking and being in front of your stand the better for increased sales and orders.
5. Portable jewelry display stands are quick and easy to set up to make setting up your trade show booth design easier, the same is true for pack up. I simply wrap mine up with the earrings still on them so they are ready to go when I next setup for selling.
6. Unusual and attractive jewelry earring stands bring customers over just to check them out and lets you start getting a conversation going easily, making the hardest part easy. From there you have a much easier time building up the customer relationship.
7. Makes your expo trade show display stand out from the crowd and easily remembered by customers by using creative jewelry display techniques. Visitors get overwhelmed at shows so having a visually distinctive stand display gets to stand out in their memories and discussed later on.
To display jewelry to the best effect you want jewelry display fixtures that do the work for you, especially with displays that your competitors do not have. This is simply done by getting jewelry display supplies from jewelry display vendors that are outside of your area and your competitors’ area.
Belinda Stinson is the designer and owner of http://CreativelyBelle.com – a popular and successful jewelry and earring holder gift idea store. Belinda also offers a range of business and marketing articles online published in the monthly email newsletter to help other businesses success.
Find out more about building a prosperous business with Belinda’s free resources. Signup today for the free email newsletter to keep you informed about new resources as well as jewelry designs and sales.
You can also see Belinda’s designs and jewelry display stands at the Creatively Belle online store: http://CreativelyBelle.com/design
© Worldwide Belinda Stinson
If you would like to publish this article please include the details of the Resource Box. Thank you.