I’m loving having a home based business, and yes, I’ve never worked as hard before but I’ve never had such control over my daily life and my future. So here I’ll share some of my experiences but also mainly resources I’ve found (tried and tested) really useful and valuable.
To make this area even more valuable, please send through ideas for subjects and what areas you have questions about. Please note with your questions that I’m not a business guru, I’m simply a woman running a successful business independent.
Join Our Email Newsletter
Have articles and news sent directly to you when you join our email newsletter:
Join the Creatively Belle Newsletter and go in the running for a $50 Creatively Belle Gift voucher today!
Online Marketing and Website Articles
Due to popular demand I’ve created an area pulling together articles and info, links and suggestions for having your own business website. Click here to visit the collection of having your own website articles.
Making the Sea-Change Newsletter Articles
2010 Newsletter Articles
- 7 Top Tips for Doing Smart Business
- Softening Hard Edges
- Sharpening the Sword
- Getting Involved
- Getting Into The Flow
- How to Get New Year’s Resolutions Coming True
- End of Year Taking Stock
- Ten Ideas About Making Redundancy Packages Work
- The Power of Keeping a Gratitude Diary
- Getting Experience with Creative Businesses
- Opportunity for Small Businesses When Big Businesses Get it Wrong
- Creating a Fresh Look
- Choosing to Take the Easier Path with Friends
- Getting the Experience You Need
- Creating A Great Impression
- Preparing for Change You Want
- The Strength of Small Business Flexibility
2008 Newsletter Articles
- Be Who Your Need to Be
- Are You Choosing the Habits of Business Success?
- How to Create Your Own Sales Success
- Start Your Rat Race Escape Part Time
- Seeking Retail Space
- How to Succeed In Slow Times
- Ideas for Preparing for a Successful Year
- Making Space in Your Life
2007 Newsletter Articles
- 7 Tips for Getting the Most from Business Coaching
- 7 Tips for Escaping the Rat Race
- Here is a Method Helping Businesses to Make the Most of Expos
- See How Easily You Can Escape the Rat Race
- Here’s the Quick Way to Take Control of Your Time
- Attitude Determines Altitude
- Little Black Book
- Websites for Small Business – Communicating Generating Income
- Making a Success of Your Passions
- Power of Money
- Big Lesson from 5 Years of Business
- Generating Income with Affiliate Programs
- Successful Landing Pages
- Creating Income through Blogs
- Grow a Business on eBay the easy way!
- Taking Business Risks and Having a Holiday Too!
- Respect Makes Better Business
- Is It Worth Accepting Credit Cards?
- What Limitations Are You Choosing?
- Marketing vs Advertising
- Website Usability and Success
- Making NY Resolutions Into Realities
- Reviewing the Year and Looking Ahead
- The Value of Reading
- The Value of Support
- The Value of Having a Blog
- Change : Choice : Opportunity?
- Trade Shows and Paid Advertising – to do or not to do?
- Making the Sales Cycle Work for You!
- The Value of a Business Mentor
- The Value of the Money Stash for a Rainy day and How to Make it
- The Basics of Customer Service?
- Where do you find Better Business help?
- Remembering Cory Rudl
- Where to find useful info about magazines for my marketing plan?
- What does it take to start a website?
- Understanding Website Usability
- Essential Marketing Tools
- Understanding Meta Tags
- The Value of Tenacity
- Going with the Flow Part 2
- Going with the Flow
- Making Autoresponders Work For You!
- Making a Start!
- Being Part of the Community
- Simple and Effective Business Systems
- Working with Creative Businesses
- Cashflow Planning
- Achieving Dreams
- Ways of Selling your Goodies
- The Values of a Life Coach
- Making the Sea Change