Something I enjoy about my blog is the direct communication between me and you. It comes through via the comments as well as emails and of course visits to the website.
So here are some free tips about getting blog reader interaction:
* let people add comments to your entries
* have email contact from your blog
* setup a chat forum or discussion board
* a tag board or shout box can be added to your blog for quick communication
* free blog polls for quick feedback
Some free blog services are a little limiting on what you can add to your template but many of the basic fee based blogs let you add them.
http://www.creativelybelle.com/ – go in our free jewellery competition today!
Want to build your own successful online business? Are you finding it hard to get the right information and help? I found the Insider’s Secrets to be my solution, especially with sample internet marketing text to copy and use, clear do’s and don’t’s with search engines, emails, newsletters, site design, affiliate programs and so much more. My business has grown because of the Insider’s Secrets and so will yours! Get your copy today and make it happen.