I’m so excited to be announcing our first Creatively Belle hosted event at the vibrant Pop Up artisan centre to help celebrate the launch of the new Flying Solo book!
You’re invited to this lovely evening designed for those interested in starting their own small business as well as existing small business owners to have an inspiring of entertainment, networking, information and even a dash of shopping!
When and Where
Thursday 16th June
47 George Street, corner of Playfair Street, The Rocks
Pop Up Project, The Rocks
Tickets include a complimentary copy of the latest edition of Flying Solo: How to go it alone in business (RRP $23.95), wine and cheese, jewellery lucky door prize and a great evening.
So Join a Celebration of Creative Business
Come along to a wonderful evening at Sydney’s newest creative business hotspot at the Pop Up Project in The Rocks on Thursday 16 June from 6-8pm.
Organised by yours truly, Creatively Belle, we delighted to be joined by some of the Flying Solo Crew who’ll be doing a little launch of their much anticipated, fully updated book, Flying Solo: How to go it alone in business.
What the evening is all about:
- You’ll be one of the first to get your hands on the new Flying Solo book (ticket price includes a complimentary copy!)
- Network with other soloists and small business owners in an inspiring heritage building in the heart of The Rocks
- Meet and talk with creative business owners’ participating in Australia’s latest Pop Up Project and learn business tips and ideas from these talented entrepreneurs
- Enjoy delicious wines and cheeses
- Take time out to enjoy a collection of fascinating short films by ICE in the Pop Up cinema
- Jewellery Lucky Door prizes by Creatively Belle
Tickets are just $25 available only online here (sorry, no door ticket sales). And yes, you’ll get a free copy of Flying Solo: How to go it alone in business (RRP $23.95) AND all the other benefits listed above.
I’d love to see you there so do come along!